5 Ways to Make Your Life Happier
Living our best is doable if we modify a few ideas in our own heads.
Here's how to make your life happier:
- If it doesn't make you stronger, don't do it. Period. There is a price to pay for that, and the price is not following others. It may feel better to be in a group of likeminded and the consistent natured doing the same thing. The reality is everyone is different in every single way. Find what makes you stronger.
- When in doubt, don't. Just because the latest fad reads good in a social media ad, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
- If it isn't broke don't fix it. If you're healthy, living the best life. Stop. No need to look for solutions to problems that don't exist. Never compare you to anyone else, but YOU. Relax, you've made it to the place where living happily ever after is supposed to start.
- Happiness is not complicated. Happiness is gratitude. It all gets complicated when we look outside our own truth and our own lifestyle and start worrying if we are good enough and doing enough. Judging ourselves against another's ruler is where we leave happiness and gratitude behind.
- We can create our happier life by helping others, kindly. We can gather with generous hearts and realize that we are enough. Then help the next person know this truth.
Kathy LaFollett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Shop the story