Pink Bunny Bloom Larkspur
The Bunny Bloom Larkspur is a reseeding annual with a backward projecting spur and a pure white bunny head framed by pink petals. Tightly compact blossoms are arranged on spikes. Allowing your Bunny Blooms to reseed adds a little magic spontaneity to any garden as Larkspur tend to seed in the nooks and crannies nature provides.
Bunny Blooms are easily grown and provide gorgeous fresh and dried bouquets.
- Bunny Blooms left to drop mature seed pods will bloom for years.
- Transplant 10 inches apart.
- It prefers full sun or dappled shades in well-drained soil.
- February is the Bunny Blossoms best transplant time.
- Larkspur need no supplemental irrigation.
Kathy LaFollett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.