Hawaiian Koa Wood Construction, Hand-Rubbed Finish, Concert Ukulele Neck Shape with Standard Taper
Handmade with heavy-duty materials, time-tested styles, and innovative designs, Martin Guitar’s delivers unique ukuleles that any musician will love to play. With a variety of body styles and sizes, you can find the solid-wood instrument that works best for your playing style and music type—rock, country, folk, bluegrass, jazz, pop, and much more. Choose from many different models, including the 2K Concert, 2K Tenor, Konter, T1K, C1K, S1, 5K, and IT IZ Tenor Ukulele.
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND: The top, back, and sides of Martin’s C1K ukuleles are constructed from solid, Hawaiian Koa wood. Hawaiian Koa allows the ukulele to deliver a crisp, clear sound. The concert body style complements the solid wood construction by providing soft and pleasing tones, allowing the musician to enjoy the captivating melody.
- SUPERIOR APPEARANCE: The Martin C1K concert uke is expertly handmade and boasts a solid Hawaiian Koa top, back, and sides. Each instrument is finished with a satin lacquer. It has an applied dovetail neck joint, non-scalloped brace, standard taper neck, and nickel open gear tuners, making it look as captivating as it sounds.
- PREMIUM HANDMADE UKULELE: Handmade from the highest-quality wood, each Martin ukulele is built to stand up to late-night jams, long studio sessions, outdoor playing, and plenty of strumming or picking. Each wooden ukulele is designed from high-quality materials and delivers unique designs, professional sounds, and enjoyable playing.
- ENHANCED PLAYABILITY: In addition to Martin’s iconic tone, known worldwide, our acoustic ukuleles deliver enhanced playability that makes playing a pleasure, no matter your experience or skill level. Whether you’re playing traditional Hawaiian music, rock, country, folk, or bluegrass, these ukuleles deliver a natural playing experience that you will love.
- MARTIN UKULELES & GUITARS: Martin’s superior ukulele, guitar, and string products remain the choice of musicians around the world for their unrivaled quality, craftsmanship, and tone. Still handmade. Still the standard. Martin instruments are the real deal—not an imitation.
Our genuine solid wood ukuleles come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes that are specifically designed for different types of tones, volumes, and sounds. Choose from an assortment of body types: concert, tenor, and soprano. Each model has distinct features that add personality, performance, and playability to your instrument collection.
For nearly two centuries, Martin has been producing premium gear for musical artists across the globe. Martin’s superior ukulele, guitar, and string products remain the choice of musicians around the world for their unrivaled quality, craftsmanship, and tone. Still handmade. Still the standard. Martin instruments are the real deal—not an imitation.