An excellent aquarium plant combination to bring life to your aquascape. The plants in this package are all truly aquatic plants that will enhance the biological ecosystem in your aquarium and make your fish happy too! Live aquarium plants help maintain higher water quality by binding organic waste. Aquarium plants will convert carbon dioxide into oxygen which makes for a healthier environment for your aquarium inhabitants. In addition, aquarium plants will help to prevent excessive algae growth by competing with algae for nutrients.
Fish that like their environment are less prone to illness and more prone to be active, display vivid colors and spawn. Additionally, keeping aquarium plants can reduce stress in several ways for your fish. Establishment of territories can decrease the amount of fighting among fish by forming many small territories instead of one big one in the aquarium. Live plants also provide weaker or less aggressive fish suitable hiding spots where they can avoid being bullied
- WEATHER WARNING - Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 32F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- Easy live aquarium plant species for any freshwater aquarium. You get 10 grown plant bunches, 1 of each species. Each of our plant bunches have several stems.
- Perfect for 10+ gallons aquariums. Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- If you are in California or a state where Anacharis are not allowed to be imported, look for our "California Bundle" by Aquarium Plants Discounts. Also, this bundle has plants with possibility of snails. If snails are a concern, please search for "AquaLeaf Aquatics Snail Free" bundle