The Infrared heating bulbs emit infrared heat without light output generated by UVB that disrupt the normal activities of reptiles at night or during the day.
- Promote wound healing
- Improve reptile appetite & body color deposition
- Note: Don't touch or get too close to the hot surface when the light is on.
- Use a good quality socket where the metal lead comes in full contact with the base of the bulb (a gap can cause power to arc)
Adjust the distance between the heat lamp and your geckos to allow 8 inches of distance.
- High Heat Efficiency: Mclanzoo reptile heating bulb will be very effective in bringing warmth to the reptile and will increase the ambient air temperature in the glass container temperature in the terrarium
- Improve Reptile Appetite: To increase your reptile's appetite and activity, this UVA bulb simulates UVA UV light.
- Heat Lamp for Reptiles Voltage: AC 120V; Power: 100W; Material: Glass, Metal; last up to 1000 hours
- Easy To Install: The heat lamp bulb for Reptiles is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard E26/E27 screw socket