SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap, and sandwich bags. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, cookies, and sandwiches. Cover a bowl or pack a snack for your next adventure. Use as a place mat, or bundle up hiking and backpacking tools, utensils, and toiletries for zero waste camping. Also makes a great earth friendly gift for those always on the go! WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl or piece of food. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry. ECO FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin.
- A fresh take on food storage: uniquely designed reusable beeswax food wraps that eliminate single use plastic and keep food fresh; from prepping meals and storing leftovers in the kitchen to packing lunches and snacks on the go, Bee's Wrap has you covered; an easy, yet thoughtful gift for the holidays, housewarmings, dinner parties, and potlucks.
- Plastic and silicone free, because good food deserves good care.
- Use your medium wraps (10"x11") for cheese, baked goods, half a cabbage or grapefruit, or covering a Mason jar or small bowl and packing snacks; Use your sandwich wrap to pack your lunch and keep it fresh.
- Made in the USA with certified organic cotton, responsibly sourced beeswax, certified organic plant oils, and tree resin; this combination creates a durable, yet pliable plastic wrap alternative that can be used again and again.
- Wrap Care 101; use the warmth of your hand to create a seal around food, bowls and pans; Bee’s Wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a breathable seal; rinse your beeswax wrap in cool water with mild soap, then air dry; reuse your Bee’s Wrap for up to a year with regular use and proper care.