Bee's Wrap - Vegan 3 Pack - Made in USA with Certified Organic Cotton - Reusable Plant-Based Food Wraps - 3 Pieces (S, M, L)
$15.99 Regular price $18.99
by Bee's Wrap
VEGAN, SUSTAINABLE, ORGANIC, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap and bags for your food storage needs. WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over your food, bowls, or jars. As the wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry. Vegan plant-based food wrap by Bee's Wrap is designed to be reusable. HANDCRAFTED IN VERMONT.
- Enjoy a vegan alternative to beeswax wraps: these 100% plant-based reusable food wraps are made from organic cotton, organic coconut oil, tree resin, and plant-based wax; from prepping meals and storing leftovers in the kitchen to packing lunches and snacks on the go, Bee's Wrap has you covered; an easy, yet thoughtful gift for the holidays, housewarmings, dinner parties, and potlucks.
- Plastic and silicone free; because good food deserves good care.
- A size for every occasion; Use your small wrap (7"x8") to store half a lemon or avocado, the end of a cucumber, a handful of cherries; Use your medium wrap (10"x11") for cheese, baked goods, half a cabbage or grapefruit, or covering a Mason jar or small bowl and packing snacks; Use your large wrap (13"x14") for covering a bowl or pie dish and wrapping big bunches of produce like leafy greens, asparagus, and carrots.
- Made in the USA with certified organic cotton, plant-based wax, certified organic plant oils, and tree resin; this combination creates a durable, yet pliable plastic wrap alternative that can be used again and again.
- Wrap Care 101; use the warmth of your hand to create a seal around food, bowls and pans; Bee’s Wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a breathable seal; rinse your wrap in cool water with mild soap, then air dry; reuse your Bee’s Wrap for up to a year with regular use and proper care.