The Birds Day Bird Carrier weighs only 2.18 pounds but it's sturdy. The back panel and the strips are designed to relieve the pressure on your body.
- Birds breathe twice as fast as humans. Therefore, they should be in a well-ventilated room. The Three-sided mesh and Ventilating holes can help your bird breathe completely fresh air.
- Parrots can get heatstroke if exposed to direct sunlight (especially in transparent plastic, PVC carriers). You can keep your bird safe and cool by covering the mesh with the flaps. The White mesh will reflect the heat, not absorb it like the dark, gray color.
- Changes in surroundings cause stress to your birds. If the front and side mesh are covered by Flaps at this time, your bird can have relaxation.
- Travel with your bird for a long time! Your bird can eat food and water and play with toys hanging from the D ring inside. The stainless-steel tray makes it easy to clean up bird droppings.
- 1 Bird Backpack + 1 Stainless Steel Tray + 1 Wooden Perch + 1 Feeding Cup + 1 Shoulder Strap + 1 Carrying Case
- 12"L x 10"W x 16.3"H, Suggested for Small to Medium Birds, Lovebird, Cockatiel, Conures, Quaker, Senegal, Indian ringneck, Parakeet, Caique, Amazon parrot, Eclectus parrot, African grey, etc.