Designed specifically for anglers, this lightweight nylon shirt dries fast, keeps you cool, and protects against UV rays. Mesh-lined back vents make it perfect in hot, humid weather, and tabs let you securely roll up your sleeves. A fishing-ready button-up shirt with a fold-over collar. Expect Columbia's best sun protection tech to help prevent skin damage during long excursions. The fabric provides UPF 50 UVA and UVB protection, while the smooth Tactel nylon taffeta fabric is lightweight and dries quickly. Four self-draining pockets at the chest, along with a gear loop, and rod holder keeps things handy while you work on your next lure. This Columbia long sleeve shirt comes in a range of colors and sizes. Extended sizing available. Relaxed Fit.
- OMNI-SHADE: UV protection at its best, Omni-Shade materials block UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction offers lasting sun protection against the full spectrum of sunshine
- FISH EASY: A hardworking, angler’s shirt in lightweight nylon with built-in UPF 50 and a Relaxed Fit, this outdoor essential combines a simple look with fishing function
- BREEZY COOL: Mesh-lined back vents let in and out a cooling breeze—perfect in hot, humid weather
- PERFORMANCE DETAILS: A rod holder provides hands-free convenience, roll-up sleeves with tab holders add versatility, and four chest pockets keep essentials close by
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship. This is a long-lasting shirt you will enjoy for seasons to come.
- Omni-Shade UPF 40 sun protection
- Omni-Wick moisture management