Use with your favorite raised feeder that fits standard 2-quart bowls with openings of 7.5-8 inches The lip overhang also allows the bowl to be placed in your favorite large, raised feeder with opening of 7.5-8 Inches (Most common hole sizes of 2-quart feeders are around 7.6-7.7 inches). Compatible feeders use 2 Quart bowls, and generally include stainless bowls that have a top outer rim diameter of either 8.25 or 8.5 inches.
- Dog Slow Feeder Bowl: Prevent your pup from eating too fast, no matter the breed. Our slow feeder eater helps reduce gulping, bloating, obesity, choking, and vomiting when feeding. Works great with dry, wet, and even raw food.
- Insert for Raised Feeders: Leash Boss slow feeder dog bowls are designed to replace a standard 2-quart bowl and feature a lip to perfectly fit a 7.5-8" opening in a raised feeder stand. See the list of compatible feeders in the description.
- Non-Slip Grip: A non-slip rubber grip keeps our slow feeder bowl insert in place when used on the floor or a mat. Our food dish won't skid or slide, even when medium and large-sized pets are eating.
- Fun Puzzle Maze: Designed with raised tunnels to slow down even the fastest eaters, our interactive maze will challenge and engage your dog’s interest. If you have a bulldog, flat-faced, or short-snouted breed, check out the Leash Boss Flat Faced Feeder.
- Five Year Warranty: Leash Boss is proudly based in the United States. This food-safe slow feeder dog bowl is the perfect replacement for elevated slow feeder dog bowls and is top-rack dishwasher safe and BPA, PVC, and phthalate-free.