With relatable stories, compassion, and a realistic perspective, Tara McKenna will show you how in this ultimate guide to going zero waste(ish). We're all trapped in a wasteful convenience-based cycle, but Don’t Be Trashy offers an alternative: an approach to reducing waste that emphasizes progress over perfection. McKenna guides you month by month through a year of reducing consumption, covering:
- Decluttering and turning off the flow of stuff into your home
- Breaking up with fast fashion and developing a capsule wardrobe
- Cutting off your supply of single-use plastic in your kitchen, cleaning supplies, and bathroom
- Investing in home goods that'll last for decades without breaking the bank
- And more! Ultimately, it's about changing your mindset to one of minimalism and conscious consumption—a mindset that’s as good for your wallet and your well-being as it is for the planet.