Self-Watering Glass Globes 2PCS Flamingo Gradient Hot Pink 10" Long Hand-Blown Bulbs Pot Plant Waterer Home Indoor Outdoor Garden Patio Hanging Flower Aqua Spike Decorative Automatic Irrigation System
- Please always handle glass globes with care and do not force them into the soil. Fill the globe with water to approx. 80%, make a hole in the soil with a long, thin implement such as a pencil or screwdriver, then carefully insert the globe. This will prevent soil from being pressed up into the neck during insertion and reduce the risk of breaking the glass. Set includes 2pcs hand-blown glass waterers in unique gradient color.
- Inspired by the hot pink feathers and eye-catching posture, this self-watering globe is a stylish way to bring the flamingo trend into your home or garden. An elegant piece of art to decorate your greenhouse, garden, backyard, patio and suitable for home, office, school, business and more. Non-toxic odorless materials and ideal for all plant sizes. Specially designed narrow tube opening makes it easier to insert the neck into soil and water in the globe will last longer.
- It releases water automatically and steadily over time to provide your plants with enough water as needed, so you don’t have to worry about over or under watering them anymore. Soil slowly draws moisture from the globe and water stops flowing once the earth is completely saturated. This useful tool will take care of your plants while you are away on vacation and is great for indoor potted houseplants, patio plants, hanging plants, outdoor garden plants and more.
- The draining speed of water depends on various factors, including the type of soil in the pot, the amount of water the plant needs, the ambient temperature, etc. Change the insert angle to adjust the rate of emptying and water the plant thoroughly before using the waterer to prevent it from emptying more quickly than expected. Overall Length: 10.2”, Water Reservoir Storage Capacity: 95mL.
- No need to move your potted plants from their normal position or attach the globe to any external water supply. Use a narrow pipe cleaner to clean the neck in case it is clogged up with soil and if mold grows inside the globe, wash it with baking soda and lemon juice. Shake well to create a scrubbing effect, then rinse and let air dry.