The Original Himalayan Dog Chew is a very long-lasting dog chew. Himalayan Dog Chews are made by boiling yak and cow milk and then dried for several weeks to create a hard chew. Dogs must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small parts of it can be slowly scraped off. It is 100-percent natural with no preservatives. It is an authentic type of cheese eaten by the people of the Himalayas. When you give this Himalayan Dog Chew to your dog, you know that you are providing them with hours of high-quality eating entertainment. Packaged by weight, quantities and size vary.
- ANCIENT HIMALAYAN RECIPE from the mountains of Nepal - Each Himalayan dog chew is expertly hand crafted by artisans using ancient techniques passed down through families for hundreds of years.
- JUST CHEESE - Milk sourced from the best yaks and Cows. Ingredients are natural with no binding agents, preservatives or additives. The curing process removes lactose and yak chews are Gluten free and Grain Free.
- KEEP YOUR DOGS HAPPY FOR HOURS - Your dogs will love chewing, licking & hiding their chews for hours on end. These best-in-class chews keep aggressive chewers busy.
- EASILY DIGESTIBLE - Longer Lasting - Himalayan dog Chews are harder and longer lasting than standard Rawhide and bully sticks. They are better digested with no lactose, gluten or grains added.
- MIXED SIZED Himalayan Hard Cheese Chews - BEST for dogs 55 pounds and larger. Chews sized right for your dog's weight, temperament and activity level. 3 chews per pouch