Java Fern Bare Root - Low Light Freshwater Aquarium Plant
$5.69 Regular price $6.25
Type: Lawn & Patio
Microsorum Pteropus bare root. Java Fern is a beautiful addition to the freshwater, planted aquarium. Shipping size is 4-6 inches, but they grow to around 10 inches tall, with creeping, green rhizomes, Java Ferns are well suited for not only planted aquariums, but also those that contain cichlids and other large South American fish. Java Fern grow best when attached to wood or rocks. If you are placing then in gravel or substrate, make sure the rhizome is not buried so the plant can grow at its best. This is a slow grower but very long lasting and resilient.
- WEATHER WARNING - Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 32F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- You get one (1) Java Fern bare root of approximately 6-8" in height. Please note there are 3 plants together in the main picture
- This Java Fern is a great and easy way to attaching Java fern to driftwood, rocks, etc.
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful. Perfect for aquariums of any size