Set up a house for bats to allow them to find a cozy roosting and nesting home. There are more than 1300 species of bats which take care of enormous amounts of mosquitoes & other night active insects like cutworm moths & corn borers. 1 brown bat can eat up to 600 mosquitoes in just a single hour. Bats are also taking part in the pollination needed by many plants, fruit & vegetables.
- Great Bat Shelter - Makes Bats Feel at Home: The 16.5x10.2x4” large bat houses with the efficient two chamber design offer an ideal roosting area for bats; Thanks to the dark brown cedar Kibaga bat houses for outdoor use, the flying mammals can find excellent conditions to live in
- True Ecosystem Idols: Bats are vital as pollinators & seed dispensers which makes them crucial for our ecosystems and functional economic agricultures; Set up a bats house to support these versatile creatures
- Eco-Friendly: Introducing a bat habitat provides many benefits - one of them, having an approach against mosquitoes & other insects, that are not only pesky but also damage crops & plants
- Superb Bat Boxes for Outside: Bats are important and with the Kibaga premium bat house, made of long-lasting waterproof cedar, you create an appealing home for them for many years to come - just like bats love it
- Easy To Mount & Maintain: Simply follow the recommendations to install the pre-assembled bat house with the included screws, in just the right place for our beautifully flying friends to settle, as well as to maintain it for a functional bat home every year