A healthy, balanced diet is essential for healthy skin and fur. Natural Dog Company's Skin & Coat Supplement is a tasty daily dog chew packed with nutrient-dense ingredients like rich fatty acids, DHA, wild Alaskan salmon oil, Biotin, organic hemp seed, coconut oil, and a blend of essential vitamins. Our careful and purposefully designed formula is optimized for treating and preventing common canine skin allergies, as well as skin and fur irritations, and even helps boost dogs' immune systems. Our robust ingredient profile also provides benefits in the brain, vision, and nervous system development.
Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids work together to balance your dog's immune system and control degenerative and inflammatory health issues - including allergies, skin irritations, arthritis, heart disease, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, and cancer. DHA is a major building block of the brain, vision, and nervous system. Biotin is a clinically proven nutrient to improve and cure skin and fur conditions.
Key Ingredients: Omega-3, DHA, EPA, Omega-6, Biotin, wild Alaskan salmon oil, organic hemp seed powder, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, coconut oil
- EFFECTIVE DOG SKIN & COAT SUPPLEMENT: Includes (1) 90 Count of Natural Dog Company Skin & Coat Supplement Chews to support your dog's health from the inside out with our nutrient dense formula.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN & SHINY COAT: Our carefully crafted formula of fatty acids including Omega-3s, EPA, DHA, and Omega-6s, work together to balance your dogs' immune system and cognitive development. Helps with kidney function, lymphoma, arthritis, and seasonal allergy relief.
- DELICIOUS VET APPROVED TREATS: Our flavorful Salmon & Pea chews are soft, tasty, and easy to digest to help protect from skin irritation and relieve dryness and itchiness.
- ORGANIC & NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Our premium supplement is produced in a GMP-certified, FDA-registered facilities. Includes DHA Gold, Omega-3, EPA, Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Vitamin C, and Biotin.
- MADE IN USA: Treats are safe for dogs of all ages, sizes, & breeds. Just 1-3 chews a day (depending on the size of your dog). Please consult with your Vet before giving a new supplement to your dog.