PetSafe 1-Piece Sliding Glass Dog Door - Adjustable Height 75 7/8" to 80 11/16"
The pet door that lets your best friend explore! The Sliding Glass Pet Door lets your dog or cat play outside or take a potty break on their schedule. Perfect for apartments and rental homes, this pet door quickly installs in your existing sliding door tracks without cutting into a door or wall. The patio panel is available in 2 adjustable sizes to fit next to your human sliding glass door. If you and your furry friend ever move, you can easily remove the patio panel in one piece and take it with you. To lock your human door once the patio panel is installed, use the included latch kit. To choose when your pet comes and goes, use the closing panel to lock their pet door. This door is built with weather resistant aluminum, shatter resistant tempered glass and has a magnetic closure to help keep cold drafts and hot weather out. Your pet deserves the best. Trust PetSafe to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.
- PERFECT FOR APARTMENTS AND RENTAL HOMES: This rental-friendly door installs easily in 1 piece so you can easily take it with you if you and your best friend move.
- 2 ADJUSTABLE SIZES: The patio panel is available in 2 adjustable heights to fit in your existing sliding door track; adjustable up to 80 11/16 in or 96 in
- DESIGNED FOR EXTRA LARGE PETS: Flap opening is 13 11/16 in W X 23 3/4 in H for pets up to 220 lb
- SECURITY LOCK: The latch kit allows you to lock your sliding glass door once the pet door is in place.
- CONTROLLED ACCESS: Use the closing panel to limit your cat or dog’s access when needed.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This door is made with weather resistant aluminum, shatter resistant tempered glass and a magnetic closure on the pet flap.
- U.S.-BASED CUSTOMER CARE: Our pet product experts are here to help you and your pet and are available by phone, email or chat if you have any questions.
- QUALITY PROMISE: PetSafe brand has been a trusted global leader in pet behavior, containment and lifestyle innovations since 1998 to help keep your pet healthy, safe and happy.