TOP's pellets are an important part of a complete diet. Feed approximately as much as your bird will consume in a day. Some days birds will eat more than others so the amount will fluctuate. Discard the remainder and feed fresh pellets each time. Consult your avian veterinarian if you have any specific diet related concerns. Although an excellent source of many natural nutrients, we believe that no pellet can provide 100 percent of a bird's nutritional needs. Please be sure to feed vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds for a varied diet. Sustainable, Ecologically Grown Ingredients.
Pellet Processing: TOP's pellets are cold-pressed (not extruded or baked) to keep natural enzymes, vitamins, and other nutrients intact. Made in the USA
Most customers order these larger pellets for bigger birds such as: macaws, African greys, caiques, cockatoos, amazons, Electus.
- We use suggested bird sizes, but you ultimately choose depends on both the size of you bird and what size food pieces your bird normally prefers. Generally, if you go a little smaller with the pellet size then you will have less waste. TOP's All Size Hookbills Pellets is best suited for large and medium parrots, such as macaws, amazons, Electus and cockatoos.
- TOPs is the only non-corn-based USDA Certified complete diet bird food. Most other competing brands use GMO corn as the main ingredient. We don't eat GMO corn and do not think your bird should either
- Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other nutrients for a happy and healthy parrot. Naturally preserved with Rosemary, Rose Hips, Lemon and Orange Peel
- TOP’s outstanding pellets (4 lb) do not contain any fillers, like soy or corn, or BHA, BHT or ethoxyquin. We use only fresh, natural ingredients and avoid all artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, or sucrose/sugar.
- Measures 1/4" in diameter - Feed your companion approximately as much as they want each day, the pellets are cold-pressed to keep the natural nutrition intact.